Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank God for saving my life!

Hello,

It's been a long time since I write blog. Was hospitalised for 2.5 days. Was in terribly pain and no choice, got to go hospital A&E Dept at midnight.

I was very sad to know that my sickness has been deteriorated and it affected my kidney now. Was even sad to know that I am not encouraged to get married and give birth to baby. So sad... :'(

However, I am okay now. I know it's all in God's plan. He will provide the best life partner for me and he would use my life as a living testimony as how I encouraged my cell members during teenz camp. God has His own timing. There's nothing to fear as God is my strength when I am weak.

Now, still got a little bit pain. But I believe God will eventually heal me.

Thank you Jesus, for saving my life!

Amen!


Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment