Monday, May 7, 2012

When is Friday going to come? I think before Friday comes, I'm half dead already. It's just another 4 more days to go! Jiayou! After that, I'll be free from this BA monster. Have been haunted for the past one year.. I like the module itself, but not the assignments and thesis. They can really make an energetic person to become a weak and always in low batt status person. So tired!

He's going to meet us at 9am tmr morning but I now only in chapter what... haiz.. I cant tell him not to meet rite? Why must meet him early in de morning? I DON'T WANT! but... no choice :(

Strategic Mgt is not done yet. This is worse! Not even 20% of the work is done.. Frankly speaking, I haven't start anything yet.. O no! Got to hand in on the 10th or 11th.. How? PLS SAVE ME! I can't take it anymore. LORD, PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT MY FRIDAY!!!

Okay.. I have one solution:

7 & 8 May - Thesis
8& 9 May - SM
10 May - Submission & Viva voce -.-'

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment