Monday, February 11, 2013

Updates

Hi there

It's been long time since I've stopped blogging here. Well, update abit la.

I graduated from BA course already. Thank God for good result. I am satisfied with the result though I feel I can do it better actually.

Well.... IT'S OVER! So just accept it lo.

I juz started to work 4 months ago. Got to learn from the scratch. In the beginning...

It's a tough and torturing training for me. I cried almost everyday. I got scolded everyday. From happy and excited became trembling fear, from passion became "THIS IS AN ORDER!" So scary, juz don't feel like going to work anymore.

But...

Thank God for wonderful colleagues. They all treated me so well that I felt much warmth and blessed. Suddenly all the sadness and guilt gone. Thanks to all gor gor and jie jie for taking good care of me. Sorry that sometimes I made you all angry and yet you all never scold me and trying to calm me down after my mistakes. Thank you very much.

26 Jan was our Home's CNY celebration day. Because of her, we are ehem ehem now. but false one. but now everyone is trying to pull our string tgt so that we can become the true ehem ehem... Oh well...

We have been acted like one now but actually we are not. So dilema and complicated.. ish.. Will we be able to be...? Only God knows it.


No comments:

Post a Comment